Subscribe

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Trey Songz Day N Night

Trey Songz Day N Night Tube. Duration : 3.02 Mins.


Tell me what's happening I'm addicted to plastering These rappers beats with my vocals What's happens when I'm ask 2 sing But no problemo instrumentals I guess they ask 4 me Then I answer give em cancer And they come back to me So why the mad at me Cause my mental compacity Get to over lapping them bastards The audasity haters even clap 4 me Realizing actually I represent the betterment And they just late like letterman, man Trey Song Page Long List of who I'm better than Contact my da zon I might need excederin Sicker than I eva been They won't me instead of em And if they dislike it I'm letting them so let em in Guess I'm spose to let em win If u was to bet again It be best if would just Put paper on the neverson I'll let u know I walk all thrrough ya best of you I guess u know I'll stretch ya hole Her love drip on my testicals Seeing my but he is I And I am him flying then Perpellers u so jealous You can tell us jus e mail us I'm a problem.no u hatan There ain't no calculating Sonn as they on the beat Jus like a freak that's masterbatin Be makin fashin statements When I leave my place of residence Feel like I'm intelligent And everybody is hella dence Irrelavent and the only exception is My relevance u lookin at the future If ever I'm in ya presence Hated right trey be like Haters get ya paper right Swear u fly tellin lies Couldn't live a faker life They love it shout out To kid cut it I like the little lovely And ya city somtine pretty Y da kids call u ugly Man I'm ...

Tags: Trey, Songz, Day, N, Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Copyright © mad men 4